The Pharmacy team here at Pulse are seeking a Band 6 Dispensary Pharmacist to cover the dispensary in a busy hospital environment based in East Kent. The role is to start ASAP and is to run on an on-going basis. The hours for the role will be 37.5 per week, with working hours as 9-5 or similar across Monday – Friday.
The role will be solely dispensary based where you will be expected to work alongside their existing team to provide a dispensary service within a busy NHS Pharmacy department. You must have an eye for details and high level of checking and dispensing accuracy and speed to be suitable for the role.
Accommodation may be able available through the trust, on-site at a cost to you dependant on availability.
The successful Candidate must have some or all of the following:
- The relevant qualifications
- Good clinical knowledge and communication.
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
- Great rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.