Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 7/8a clinical services manager to join a growing and developing Pharmacy team at a leading private practice based in the area of Wiltshire.
The role is available to start as soon as possible on a full time basis. The right candidate will need to be flexible as you will be required to cover a shift pattern.
Experience and qualifications needed:
• Degree in Pharmacy – post graduate qualification in clinical pharmacy preferred
• GPhC Registration
• Experience of managing a team, mentoring and teaching (preferred)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council codes of professional conduct
• Knowledge of quality assurance tools
Duties in this role will include:
• To provide clinical direction and leadership for all pharmacy staff in the practice
• The co-ordinate and manage the provision of pharmacy services
• To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department
• The ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, professional and best practice frameworks
• To be a proactive member of the practice’s management team
• Competitive starting salary
• Wide range of employee benefits
• Healthcare scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff pension scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.