Pulse is now currently searching for a Band 7 Invasive Cardio Physiologist to cover Pacing within a busy NHS hospital environment based in Northamptonshire.
The Successful candidate will be required to start ASAP on an on-Going basis, full time Hours, Your main duties,
The suitable candidate will have:
• A degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent
• Additional hospital experience working within invasive physiology
• A high degree of skill in Pacing
• Availability to start immediately
Pulse are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An personal Recruitment Consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
** Terms and Conditions Apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.