Pulse is now currently searching for a Band 7 Clinical Pharmacists to work within a busy NHS hospital based in Berkshire.
The role is to start on the 22nd of September 2016 for 1 month initially, Monday – Friday, 31.5 Hours per week, 8:30 – 16:30. The successful candidate must have Clinical Pharmacy experience of working in hospital dispensary/on wards.
• MPharm degree
• GPhC registration
• A strong clinical background is a must
• Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy
• Hospital Ward based experience
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.