Pulse is seeking a cardiographer for a placement in a well-established NHS trust, located in Norfolk. The trust is located a short journey from the nearest main line train station and has onsite staff car parking available. Candidates applying will be available to start as soon as possible for a 3-month tenure.
Duties within this role will include:
• Holter monitors and analysis
• Fitting BP and hear monitors
Successful candidates will be working within an innovative team, who also use cardinal monitoring systems.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please fill out the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.