Pulse are currently seeking a Band 2 Cardiographer’s to work in a busy Cardiology department based in the Essex Area.
The candidate will be required to work alongside their existing team to complete ECG’s. The role is to start ASAP for 2 months, 37.5 hours per week, 9-5 or alike.
Skills & Experience: The ideal candidate would have previous hospital exposure in a similar environment.
Requirements: Degree in Clinical Physiology.
Pulse are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An personal Recruitment Consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme **
Terms and Conditions Apply**
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.