Pulse are currently searching for a Band 7 Invasive Cardiac Physiologist to cover Cath Lab and Pacing and to work within a busy hospital environment based in East Sussex. The Successful candidate will be required to start on the 1st of July for 3 months , 37.5 Hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9-5.
The suitable candidate will have:
• A degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent
• Relevant Hospital Experience
• Experience with Cath Lab and Pacing
Pulse are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An personal Recruitment Consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
** Terms and Conditions apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.