Pulse are currently looking for Band 7 Invasive Echo Cardiographer to work within the ECG Department in a busy NHS Hospital Environment based in Surrey..
The role is to start on the 15th August for 3 months the view to extend, 9-5, Monday- Friday, 37.5 Hours per week. The Successful candidate will ideally have European ACHD accreditation but we will consider all applications with good ACHD experience.
• Degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent qualification
• ACHD Qualified and Experience
• Significant, relevant hospital experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.