Pulse are currently searching for a Band 6 Cardiac Physiologist to work within a busy hospital environment based in Surrey.
The Successful candidate needs to have good ECG and ETT and Analysis experience and will be required to start on the 13th of June 2016 for 1 week,37.5 Hours per week, Monday – Thursday, 9-5.30pm.
The suitable candidate will have:
• A degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent
• Relevant Hospital Experience
• Availability to start immediately
Pulse are a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An personal Recruitment Consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
** Terms and Conditions apply
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.