Pulse currently has an opportunity available for a Cardiac Physiologist to join a busy and expanding team at a well-established hospital based in Belfast. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 months.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a pacing/cath lab team, providing patients with pacing follow-ups. Other duties may be required under discretion of the Lead Physiologist.
It is essential that all applicants have experience working as a Cardiac Physiologist and are accredited with either the BHRS/IBHRE, to be considered for the role.
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.