Looking to work in a busy Cardiology Department and enhance your CV further? If so our client in the West Midlands,who are a busy NHS Hospital are looking for a Band 7 BSE Qualified Echocardiographer .
The role is on a temporary basis for 1 year starting on the 26th September 2016 ending in September 2017., Hours are, 9-5, Monday- Friday, 37.5 Hours per week easily accessible for candidates based in most areas of London, Hertford and Surrey
The Successful candidate will ideally have a BSE accreditation but we will consider all applications with good ECHO experience.
• Degree in Clinical Physiology, or equivalent qualification
• BSE Qualified and Experience
• Significant, relevant hospital experience
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
** Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.