Pulse are currently looking for a Band 7 BSE accredited Echocardiographer as we have a brand new role which has become available in Cheshire.
For this vacant position, the candidate must be BSE accredited.
This is an on-going role working full time of 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, and you would need to ideally be able to start as soon as possible.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.