Pulse Staffing have an opportunity available in Suffolk for an experienced band 6 Biomedical Scientist in histology. The role is due to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 2 months, working Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have previous hospital experience, HCPC registration and excellent clinical knowledge. All applicants should be flexible, have excellent communication skills and recent UK Hospital experience.
Duties within in this role will include:
• Perform Histology techniques efficiently and accurately
• Accurately recording data and writing reports
• Assist in stock control
• Work in a time efficient manor to make sure that turnaround times for reporting are achieved
• Maintain and run specialist lab equipment
• Prioritise own workload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with professional body – i.e. IBMS …
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have experience in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.