Pulse is recruiting for a band 8B operational lead pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of Hampshire. The trust has recently been given an overall Good rating by CQC and is closely located to a main line train station, onsite staff car parking is also available.
This is a senior post so the ideal candidate will be highly organisational and have leadership skills. You will also have at least 5 years postgraduate experience working within a hospital or community pharmacy.
Duties within this role will include:
• To act as Medicines Safety Manager for the trust
• Management, co-ordination and development of the pharmacy team, ensuring a high quality service is provided
• Adhere to trust policies and procedures
• Work with the Chief Pharmacist in implementing, monitoring and reviewing KPIs for the pharmacy service
• Provide expert, professional advice and recommendations on prescribing
• Liaising with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost effective service
Skills and experience needed:
• Registration with GPhC
• Masters degree in pharmacy (or equivalent)
• 5 years postgraduate experience in a hospital or community pharmacy
• At least 1 years experience in secondary care
• Experience of leading and managing a pharmacy team
• Able to utilise information technology, including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation packages effectively e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.