Pulse is seeking a band 8a specialist clinical pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust based in the Cumbria area. The trust has onsite staff parking available and regular running public transport running to and from a close by train station.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within clinical pharmacy and mental health, holding the relevant diploma/qualification. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours Monday to Friday.
Duties will include:
• Regular controlled drug checks, witness destruction and monitor the use of controlled drugs in defined locations
• Work in collaboration with other health care professionals to improve reporting of/learning from medication error incidents
• Highlight areas of concern, relating to controlled drugs to the Trust Accountable Officer
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class advice and support from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Work in various geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.