Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 8a pharmacist to join a busy wards team at a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of Devon. The placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for a duration of 3 months. There is a main line train station only a 15 minute journey away and other public transport available.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within wards and hold the relevant degree or qualification in pharmaceuticals.
Duties within this role may include:
• Screening of inpatient, outpatient and discharge prescriptions
• Ward round and top ups
• Patient drug histories
• Dispensing of prescriptions
• Provide advice to patients and other healthcare professionals
Registration with the GPhC is also beneficial for this role. If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Contact our team to discuss in more detail.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• First class advice and support from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.