An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 8a Pharmacist with Medicine Information experience to join a fantastic NHS team based in Lancashire. This position is available for the appointed pharmacist to start as soon as possible, providing full-time hours for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
Applying pharmacists must have:
- GPhC registration as a Pharmacist
- Hold a master’s level qualification in Pharmacy
- Experience of working in Medicines Information
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Analytical approach to literature searching and evaluation
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with patients, providers, families and outside agencies to ensure an accurate medication list
- Provide medication related information and clarification to other health professionals
- Interview patients with regards to their medications
- Review medication orders for accuracy and continuity of care
- Provide education to the pharmacy department team as well as other healthcare professionals
- Ensure safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Pharmacist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.