Our client is seeking a senior clinical pharmacist who has recent hospital pharmacy experience, to work within their well-established team at a NHS trust based in Kent. The trust is closely located to a main line train station, with regular running public transport.
This role will involve working within the emergency and acute medical admissions teams, to manage the delivery and development of clinical pharmacy service. You will work closely with the division and lead on information in relation to drug prescribing.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out medication reviews
• Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
• Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.