Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced clinical pharmacist to join the ITU team within a well-established NHS trust in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week. Ideally candidates will have at least 5 years post registration experience working in a hospital, and hold a clinical diploma.
The trust is well served by buses that run to and from the closest train station often. There is also staff car parking available for those who drive.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.