Pulse has a new role available in our clients well-established NHS, based in Essex. The trust is seeking an experienced oncology Pharmacist to join their team full-time for an on-going period, starting as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, you must have a valid, in date GPhC registration, with previous oncology and haematology experience. Extensive NHS experience is also essential.
Duties within this role will include:
- Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
- Carry out medication reviews
- Clinical ward rounds
- Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
- Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
- Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.