Pulse is now seeking a band 8a Pharmacist to join our clients NHS trust based in South East London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience of working within General Medicine, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role may include:
• Medicines history taking
• Accuracy checking of outpatient, inpatient and TTA prescriptions
• Weekly controlled drug stock checks
• Patient counselling on their medication
• Medicines reconciliation
• Following policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Accuracy Checking qualification
• Ward based experience
• Be registered with GPhC
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class advice and support from our team of experienced consultants
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
#AHP_FE_HSS - HSS
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.