The Pharmacy team here at Pulse are now seeking a Band 8a Haematology and Oncology pharmacist to be based in Devon. The role is to start ASAP – on an on-going basis 37.5 Hours per week, 9-5 or similar, Monday – Friday. The main duties of this role will be haematology and oncology work.
The successful Candidate must have some or all of the following:
- The relevant certificates/diploma
- Good clinical knowledge and communication.
- Recent haematology and oncology experience
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
- Great rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.