Pulse is currently seeking a Band 8a Haemato-Oncology Pharmacist to join a specialist team within a fantastic NHS trust that is based in Surrey. This position is available to start at the beginning of December, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
To be considered for this role, you must have a valid, in date GPhC registration, with previous oncology and haematology experience. Extensive NHS experience is also essential.
Duties within this role will include:
· Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
· Carry out medication reviews, managing the trust’s e-prescribing system
· Clinical ward rounds
· Provide specialist pharmaceutical advice to clinical staff on drugs
· Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
· Provide pharmaceutical input into prescribing guidelines
· Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Pulse can offer you:
· HireVue online interviews
· Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
· £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
· Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
· Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.