An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 8a Clinical Pharmacist to join a fantastic NHS Trust based in Nottinghamshire. Our client is seeking a locum pharmacist who is available to start as soon as possible and work full-time hours for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
The pharmacist appointed will be responsible for the organisation, management and supply of comprehensive clinical and general pharmacy services to patients and healthcare staff within the trust. They will be an integral member of the team, presenting excellent interpersonal skills and have strong attention to detail.
To be considered for this role the pharmacist must:
- GPhC registration as a Clinical Pharmacist
- At least one year’s post-registration NHS hospital setting experience
- Relevant qualification in Pharmacy
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good clinical knowledge and skills
- Keyboard skills and computer literate
- Good interpersonal, team working and negotiating skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and to meet
Duties within this role will include:
- Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
- Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
- Supervision of dispensary when appropriate, including clinical screening of medicines
- Assisting in Medicines Management audits when required
- Taking drug histories and medication chart monitoring
- Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
- HireVue online interviews
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are a logical thinking Pharmacist, seeking an exciting new position, then please contact a member of our team for more information, or apply today.
Unavailable to work but know the ideal Pharmacist?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.