Pulse is now recruiting a band 7 wards and dispensary pharmacist to work within the Buckinghamshire area at a NHS trust. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Pharmacist will be covering a busy medical ward as well as having some clinical dispensary sessions allocated. Therefore it is essential that candidates must have recent exposure in and acute hospital setting.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• GPhC registration
• Previous exposure in an acute NHS hospital setting
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.