Our client is seeking a band 7 Pharmacist to join their innovative urgent care team within NHS trust based in London. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours until early March.
You will carry out a number of roles within the service, ranging from supporting Pharmacy Technicians, carrying out medication reviews, to prescribing pharmacists in the department who manage their patients independently.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be registered with the GPhC
- Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
- Have rotational hospital pharmacy experience across a range of specialities
Duties within this role will include:
- Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
- Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
- Dispensing activities
- Medication chart monitoring
- Taking drug histories
- Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
- HireVue online interviews
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.