Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Pharmacist to work within their innovative NHS trust based in East London. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing tenure. You will be required to work full-time hours per week.
The candidate appointed will be responsible for providing a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service to inpatients as a member of the clinical pharmacy team for the Medical wards at the hospital.
It is essential that all applying candidates have experience of working in acute medicine/assessment units and also participating in post take ward rounds, to be considered for the role.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have completed BPharm/MPharm degree in the UK
• Be registered with the GPhC
• Have a minimum of 3-6 months NHS experience
• Have rotational hospital pharmacy experience across a range of specialities
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide and develop a comprehensive, patient-focused, clinical pharmacy service
• Participate in adverse drug reaction reporting, clinical contribution monitoring and clinical risk management
• Dispensing activities
• Medication chart monitoring
• Taking drug histories
• Providing advice to patients and healthcare professionals
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.