Our client is seeking an experienced band 7 Respiratory Physiologist to join their team within a NHS trust based in North West London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week, until mid-August with the possibility for extension. The trust is situated only a short distance from the nearest train station and is well serviced by other regular running public transport.
The candidate appointed will need to perform a range of basic to complex respiratory investigations, including providing a full technical analysis and report of results for medical staff, contributing to the diagnosis and treatment of these patients. Applying candidates must have previous experience in Respiratory Sleep and Vent services, especially in setting up NIV and CPAP. Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Evaluate Respiratory equipment and advise medical and other staff on its suitability and use.
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.