Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Nottinghamshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The successful candidate will be required to have previous hospital experience, alongside relevant qualifications and a valid GPHC Registration.
Duties within this role will include:
- Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
- Medicines management/information
- Patient counselling on medication
- Clinically screen prescriptions per local SOPs
- Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
- Discharge prescriptions
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.