Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 Pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible. The position will be Monday-Friday 9-5 for an ongoing period.
The role is to cover wards and dispensary working with a multidisciplinary team and because of this, the appointed candidate must have previous experience in a similar setting, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with us and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.