Pulse is currently seeking to recruit a band 7 Pharmacist to work within an NHS trust, located in the Surrey area. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours of 9-17.30 with an hour break per day, Monday – Friday for an ongoing period.
The role is to cover wards and dispensary working with a multidisciplinary team with a focus on surgical and medical wards and working within the inpatient dispensary. Previous experience within a similar setting is essential.
Duties within this role will include:
- Covering complex medical & surgical wards
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Working in a busy inpatient dispensary
- Using JAC & electronic prescribing systems
To be considered for this role:
- You must be GPhC registered
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with us and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.