An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 7 Pharmacist with acute experience, to join a busy NHS trust based in Essex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The role is to cover wards and dispensary working with a multidisciplinary team and because of this, the appointed candidate must have previous experience in a similar setting, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Patient drug histories
- Screening drug charts
- Prescription checks
- Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
- Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
- You must be GPhC registered
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app on your smartphone
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with us and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.