Pulse is now recruiting for a pharmacist to work full time at a well-established NHS trust, based in Surrey. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday. The trust has recently received a Good overall rating from the CQC, and is closely located to a main line train station. There is also on site staff parking available.
The successful candidate will carry out general dispensing, compounding and other associated clinical and pharmaceutical duties, to assist with the provision of the pharmaceutical service for the trust.
Duties within this role will include:
• Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
• Medicines management/information
• Patient counselling on medication
• Taking drug histories
• Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
• Discharge prescriptions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. If you would like further information, please contact our team today.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.