Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in Surrey. The role is available to start from the beginning of December until the end of January 2018. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within a hospital pharmacy, although you will be primarily covering dispensary.
The trust is extremely well served by buses that run to and from the closest train station and there is also staff car parking available for those who drive. Working hours for this role are 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.