The Pharmacy department here at Pulse are currently looking for a Band 7 Pharmacist to work in the Acute Medical Unit within a busy NHS hospital based in Surrey. The role is to start 29th February 2016 – 3 months, 9-5:30, 22.5 Hours per week, Wednesday – Friday.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have worked in a hospital pharmacy
- Registered with the GPhC.
- Must have experience working on medical wards as a clinical pharmacist and will ideally have experience on fast turnover acute medical units.
Do you feel you are the suitable candidate for this role? Are you registered with Pulse? Please apply today and you can start benefitting from:
- Great rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
- Numerous employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme**
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Access to our Refer a Friend Scheme, which could entitle you to £200 in Red Letter day vouchers, per referral
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.