Pulse is now recruiting a band 7 pharmacist to work in the oncology team within a well-established private practice based in Warwickshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours on a sporadic shift rota.
Pharmacist will be covering a busy periods ensuring that medicines are dispensed safely, efficiently and comply with the appropriate national and local standards. You will also need to have a clear understanding on appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• GPhC registration
• Previous experience working with chemotherapy prescriptions
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.