Are you a experienced and caring pharmacist seeking a new role?
We are currently seeking to recruit a Lead Pharmacist to be welcomed into our clients private Oncology/Haematology service located in Oxford. This new opportunity offers the appointed pharmacist part or full time hours on a permanent contract.
You will be acting as the Lead Pharmacist within the service, therefore you will be responsible for providing pharmaceutical services and leading all clinical services to the care of haematology and oncology patients receiving treatment within the service.
Duties within this role may include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the daily function of the pharmacy department
- Clinical checking and validation of prescriptions on a e-prescribing system
- Maintain stock levels of medicine within the pharmacy
- Carry out medication reviews
- Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
- Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
- Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
- GPhC registration
- Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
- Trained in oncology
- Clinical ward experience
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Pharmacist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.