Pulse has a new role available in our clients well-established private service based in Oxford. Our client is seeking an experienced Band 7 Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist to join their team as soon as possible working part time hours, on a permanent basis.
Duties within this role will include:
- Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
- Carry out medication reviews
- Clinical ward rounds
- Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
- Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
- Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
- GPhC registration
- Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
- Trained in oncology
- Clinical ward experience
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.