Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced band 7 pharmacist to work within a NHS trust based in Northamptonshire. The trust has recently received a Good overall rating from CQC and is closely located to a main line train station.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time Monday to Friday, with the hours of 08:45 – 17:00. Placement is for an initial 3 month period.
Duties within the role will include:
• Provide an extensive ward-based clinical pharmacy service
• Participate in medicines management, reconciliation and dispensing
• Provide specialist advice on all aspects of medicines used to doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals
• Ensure that prescribing is undertaken in line with the trust guidelines
• Clinically checking drug charts
• Participate in the safe dispensing and supply of medicines to in-patients and out-patients but primarily be ward based
Skills and experience needed:
• GPhC registration
• Degree/diploma in pharmaceuticals
• Previous experience in a similar role
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Vacancies in a variety of locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you please apply using the form below.
To find out more information, please call our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.