An exciting new opportunity has opened for a determined Band 7 Pharmacist with Medicine Reconciliation experience to join a fantastic team based in Bedfordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, providing full-time hours for an initial 3-month duration.
The candidate will require a valid GPHC registration and previous experience within a similar environment to be considered for this role.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with patients, providers, families and outside agencies to ensure an accurate medication list
• Provide medication related information and clarification to other health professionals
• Interview patients with regards to their medications
• Review medication orders for accuracy and continuity of care
• Provide education to the pharmacy department team as well as other healthcare professionals
• Ensure safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients
If you are a logical Pharmacist with excellent accuracy skills, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal pharmacist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.