Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 Pharmacist to work within a well-established private hospital located in Kent. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The role is to cover wards and dispensary working with a multidisciplinary team and because of this, the appointed candidate must have previous experience in a similar setting, to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Ward Rounds
• Outpatient dispensing
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with us and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.