Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 Pharmacist to work within a private hospital located in the Isle of Man. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of July.
It is essential that applying candidates are GPhc registered and that you also have previous relevant experience to be considered for the role.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.