Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 7 Pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in the area of Lincolnshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial 2-3-month period, working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 cash bonus per recommendation once they have worked 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.