Pulse is currently recruiting a pharmacist with experience within mental health & anticoagulation to cover multiple sites across the Merseyside and Cheshire areas. This is a Band 7 role for a three month contract initially with a review to extend.
Applicants will need experience in the above areas, be registered with the GPhC and be a car driver.
Flexible working hours from 0800 – 1800 are available with one hour for lunch and only 7.5 hour days.
Why work through Pulse?
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive vacancies
· Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
· An assigned consultant
· Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
· Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.