Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7/8a pharmacist with excellent attention to detail, to work full time at a well-established NHS trust based in Warwickshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The successful pharmacist will participate in medicine reconciliation, accuracy checking, patient counselling and providing advice to other members of the MDT team.
Duties within this role will include:
- Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
- Medicines management/information
- Patient counselling on medication
- Clinically screen prescriptions per local SOPs
- Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
- Discharge prescriptions
It is essential that the pharmacist holds a GPhC registration with at least 6 months experience within the NHS.
If you feel you are a critical thinking pharmacist with primary care experience, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal pharmacist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.