Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 7 or 8a Pharmacist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in East Sussex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
The successful candidate will have previous hospital experience and will be covering the cardiac wards. Previous medical ward experience is also desirable for this role however not essential.
Please note that the pay bracket is dependant on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• Patient drug histories
• Screening drug charts
• Prescription checks
• Provide expertise in clinical medicines review
• Manage patients and health care professionals medicine queries
To be considered for this role:
• You must be GPhC registered
• Must hold the relevant degree/qualification in pharmacy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have knowledge of pharmacy systems
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.