Pulse is now recruiting for a Pharmacist to work full time within the Clinical Trials team, at a well-established NHS trust based in Nottingham. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday to Friday and is closely located to a main line train station. It is due to run for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will ensure that IMPs are managed & dispensed to patients in accordance with the protocol, and then review these protocols and study feasibility.
Duties within this role will include:
- Manage patients and healthcare professionals medicine queries
- Medicines management/information
- Ensure clinical trials procedures comply with relevant guidelines and regulations
- Give professional advice on pharmaceutical matters to medical staff, nurses and other professional staff
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. If you would like further information, please contact our team today.
Pulse can offer you in return:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.