Pulse has an exciting opportunity for band 7/8a Pharmacist, to join the Aseptic team at a well-established NHS trust based in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The successful pharmacist will support the production and quality assurance department. It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience working within aseptic technical services to be considered for this position.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing the release and delivery of aseptically prepared medicines
• Quality assurance
• Clinically screen chemotherapy prescriptions
• Preparation of centralised intravenous additives
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• GPhC professional body registration
• Experience working within a NHS setting
• Support and advice from our dedicated and friend team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue interviews
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal pharmacy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.