Pulse is currently seeking a Highly Specialised Oncology Pharmacist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Staffordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate has at least three years hospital experience and a proven track record using electronic prescribing systems.
Duties within this role will include:
- Maintain approved standards and high quality of service
- Carry out medication reviews
- Clinical ward rounds
- Provide clinical support for the clinical/dispensary team
- Appropriate screening of oral chemotherapy prescriptions
- Provide pharmaceutical input into clinical trials
- Ensure that medicines are being dispensed safely and efficiently
Skills and experience:
- GPhC registration
- Minimum 3-6 months NHS experience
- Trained in oncology
- Clinical ward experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.