Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 7/8a Clinical Pharmacist to work within Mental Health Medicines, for a post at a well-established NHS trust in Gloucestershire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with Mental Health Medicines and must have previous hospital experience.
Skills and experience needed:
- GPhC registration
- At least 2 years experience of working within hospital pharmacies
- Mental health medicine experience
- The relevant degree/qualifications
- Ascribe system
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.